The Sentinels for your vulgar delectation
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
if u call any post of yours crappy again i shall punish u <3 i have a hangover so i feel your pain lolol

she was brief and shy, like eilidh was before she grew to trust a creature. lasher hid a small smile and pressed onward. his words were for her ears, but the weight of the caldera was upon them, and so he knew he must speak, lest they come of their own accord. the pair mounted a small rise, and the druid then cast about for the scent of the coyote. old spoor was all that lasher discovered; he surmised that the beast had drawn close to the borders, but then decided that it would not breach the line for fear of death, and departing.

flicking snow over the remnants of the odor with his muzzle, lasher turned then to raven. "i am very glad you have come to live among us. your sister is a member of the nearby moonspear pack, and through your aunt osprey does she have ties to us also." his eyes shone with a warm light, for raven reminded him of all that was good in peregrine; it seemed that those parts had come together in the graceful being that was the quiet young wolfess, for he sensed a great presence to her.

"but i must know," taltos continued, trudging onward at a more comfortable pace now, his muzzle lifted into the clean cold of the wind's lash. "do you intend to return unto them? for if that is what you desire, i shall take you in springmelt." he did not wish for raven to feel trapped at donnelaith, lost with no notion in what direction the caldera lay.
Messages In This Thread
for your vulgar delectation - by Lasher - February 08, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: for your vulgar delectation - by Raven - February 09, 2016, 01:47 AM
RE: for your vulgar delectation - by Lasher - February 09, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: for your vulgar delectation - by Raven - February 10, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: for your vulgar delectation - by Lasher - February 10, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: for your vulgar delectation - by Raven - February 11, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: for your vulgar delectation - by Lasher - February 13, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: for your vulgar delectation - by Raven - February 16, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: for your vulgar delectation - by Lasher - February 18, 2016, 06:03 PM