Wheeling Gull Isle yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me!
64 Posts
Ooc —
Wednesday had come, bloodied and face ruined, but still very much so alive. Short an ear and with an even gristlier looking face than ever, she came unto the scene and lifted her tail high to boast her claim among the women. Her eyes fell upon the one that lingered there and sang with them, and Wednesday was struck by her loveliness. There was no envy, but the hard edge of desire gleaming in her eye, and annoyance as a glance was snuck their captains way. Wednesday herself howled once more, the sound likely a nightmare to their neighbors if they heard it, and though she felt a lovely sort of pleasure at being the thing ones parents warned them of her expression was as stoic as it ever was. And when her song died, Wednesday went to find this woman and discover every bit that she could. 

Though she had not come away with a child that day, there were more cursed days to try again.
Messages In This Thread
yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Ferahgo - February 10, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Erzsébet - February 10, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by ZC29 - February 10, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Wednesday - February 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Sadie - February 11, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Roach - February 11, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Goliath - February 11, 2016, 05:25 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Ferahgo - February 11, 2016, 11:32 AM