Ravensblood Forest [m] let the rapture tear them away
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'll make a post giving him her permission and then you can fade with your post or what have you :)

Thistle listened quietly and spoke just as quite as him "I did not realize how much he means to you. She had known that it was important to him, but now she realized it was very important, it was almost a reverance for him.

Her eyes glowed she had never heard him laugh it was a good sound. She enjoyed it, it caused a ripple of awareness to skitter up her spine and cause her heart to drop low into her belly as a warm awareness woke up inside her and she was unable to stop it, for the second time in her life. Though this time it was much much stronger with the one she considered a friend or more she was unsure at the moment.

Thistle listened with rapt attention as he spoke to her about the ravens and she tried again to say the name that was hard for her to say Muininn is that right that time She tilted her head and watched them sore That seems such a hefty price to pay for knowledge.

Thistle hummed in her throat at his touch and froze as his eyes met hers, their carribean blue making her insides melt in a puddle of hot goo. With a swift movement she was on her feet and she nipped at his neck ruff in return and gave him silent permission in her eyes. Hmmm was the only intelligible words she could get out.
Messages In This Thread
[m] let the rapture tear them away - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: let the rapture tear them away - by Thistle Cloud - April 16, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: let the rapture tear them away - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: let the rapture tear them away - by Thistle Cloud - April 16, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: let the rapture tear them away - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: let the rapture tear them away - by Thistle Cloud - April 16, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: let the rapture tear them away - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 03:52 PM
RE: [m] let the rapture tear them away - by Thistle Cloud - April 16, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: [m] let the rapture tear them away - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 05:30 PM