Wheeling Gull Isle yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me!
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
They all joined him, and the ship was christened thoroughly. His own toast became a raucous laugh in his merriment. "Arr, me hearties!" He belted. "See to the ship now! Let's rig 'er up proper. Galley! Bunks! Coffers!" He swept his muzzle toward the interior of the island, dismissing the assemblage to tend to duty. Then his bone-colored eyes, hungry as they were, fell to the fair white crewwolf. He licked his lips, but Whitey, whose brutish physique could make any man go soft, was a cock-blocker as well it seemed, for she followed after the one the Captain fancied. His expression became hard, irate, but it dissipated quickly into a grim smile as he went his own way.
Messages In This Thread
yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Ferahgo - February 10, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Erzsébet - February 10, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by ZC29 - February 10, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Wednesday - February 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Sadie - February 11, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Roach - February 11, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Goliath - February 11, 2016, 05:25 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Ferahgo - February 11, 2016, 11:32 AM