Swiftcurrent Creek they were lovers, you see
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
A blue Bazi and a red Lecter! Wrap-up time? I'll leave it open in case Lecter decides to lunge. I ENJOY your characters. You played Caligula, yes?

Time had hardened Lecter into a very particular shape, and youth made Bazi equally set in hers - though it seemed she was more inclined to preach than Lecter, who had, in fairness, been minding his own weird business that morning.

"Instinct does," she snapped angrily, "The air in my nostrils is just air, and you won't attack me because Fox wouldn't stand for it. And that - that is just an ordinary storm."

There was no talking to him. Bazi knew that, beyond her desperate need to convince the old man that he had lived his entire life incorrectly by her standards. She channeled her frustration into a derisive snort and retreated further, faster, unsettled by his ever-increasing madness. "I won't approach you again," the youth promised.

For the tiniest moment, her ultra-rational mind mourned the loss of access to a skilled healer. Every other cell in her body wanted to put as much distance between her and the crusty, ghoulish witch-doctor as possible.
Messages In This Thread
they were lovers, you see - by Lecter - April 12, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: they were lovers, you see - by Bazi - April 13, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: they were lovers, you see - by Lecter - April 13, 2014, 04:35 PM
RE: they were lovers, you see - by Bazi - April 14, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: they were lovers, you see - by Lecter - April 14, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: they were lovers, you see - by Bazi - April 15, 2014, 05:56 PM
RE: they were lovers, you see - by Lecter - April 16, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: they were lovers, you see - by Lecter - April 16, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: they were lovers, you see - by Bazi - April 16, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: they were lovers, you see - by Bazi - April 16, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: they were lovers, you see - by Lecter - April 17, 2014, 10:19 AM