Phoenix Maplewood i don't hear the church bells chime anymore
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
"You what?" Her voice rose in timbre, catching against the walls of the den and amplifying; but she wasn't angry. In fact, Tavi was just surprised. She didn't realize her friend had the balls to challenge for leadership. It didn't matter so much that he'd lost either - Tavi was incredibly impressed. "You challenged him and he promoted you." That sounded ridiculous! Could she do the same thing? Maybe not if she challenged Saena - there was no point in pissing off the leadership that much between the two of them - but maybe Tavi could challenge someone else, and get a similar promotion? 

"That's amazing Ukko. Reek must've been impressed." She wasn't aware of the tension between the two males after the incident, but it didn't really matter. Ukko had gotten more power out of it, which was the point of a challenge. But why was he so down in the dumps about it? A promotion was a good thing - and he'd done well as the Beta here. Ukko's face was all contorted; he didn't seem pleased with what he'd said. "What's wrong with that? You've been Beta for a while, and you've been really good at it."
Messages In This Thread
i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - January 23, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 01, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 07, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 08, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by RIP Tavi - February 11, 2016, 04:59 PM