Wheeling Gull Isle The beach is too dry, where is the rum?
4 Posts
Ooc — Marie
FINALLY I'M HOME!

mid-way in her thoughts, she realised how impolite she had been to the legend. She hadn't even told him her name. Was she raised in a barn?! Her stance switched to submissive in an instant, keeping her green glare on the legend's chest. Serpent Severin, by the way. she added quickly, not wanting him to even ask something about her. Her story wasn't important anymore.

The captain's reaction on her knowing him sounded a bit arrogant, like he wasn't even impressed by the fact that her whole pack knew of him and his plunders. He was legendary, maybe even holy in the eyes of the Deathvalley wolves. She could forgive him for it though, who wouldn't be a bit self-centered when they were as legendary as him? She knew she would be. She nodded at his reply. Indeed, my whole pack thinks you're a legend, the sea God I've heard once from an elder. She explained to the captain.

"Why would this legendary Captain want the likes of ye in he's crew, then?"

That was a hard one for her. She had many skills, most of which were all about physical strength. Her training already showed, her muscles clearly showing. Though this wasn't enough to join a legend. Would her devotion to him an his crew be enough?

I promise you that I'll spend every second that I'm still breathing to the well-being of you and your crew. She smiled wickedly. I'll promise to plunder by your side, that your wish is my command, captain. She breathed, before continuing her promises.I promise to die for you if need be.
Messages In This Thread
The beach is too dry, where is the rum? - by Serpent - February 11, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: The beach is too dry, where is the rum? - by Ferahgo - February 11, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: The beach is too dry, where is the rum? - by Serpent - February 11, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: The beach is too dry, where is the rum? - by Ferahgo - February 12, 2016, 09:14 AM
RE: The beach is too dry, where is the rum? - by Serpent - February 12, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: The beach is too dry, where is the rum? - by Ferahgo - February 14, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: The beach is too dry, where is the rum? - by Serpent - February 14, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: The beach is too dry, where is the rum? - by Ferahgo - February 15, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: The beach is too dry, where is the rum? - by Wednesday - February 15, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: The beach is too dry, where is the rum? - by Sadie - February 15, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: The beach is too dry, where is the rum? - by Ferahgo - February 17, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: The beach is too dry, where is the rum? - by Wednesday - February 17, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: The beach is too dry, where is the rum? - by Sadie - February 18, 2016, 04:40 PM