Stavanger Bay I'm Fairly Local [M]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She gently turned her head back to face the stranger, no sign of the bright smile she was carrying before, just in time to see the dark male greet her again with a smile on his features. This made the dark queen's muscles relax. she hadn't angered him, the one thing she wanted to avoid. He started again in the foreign language she didn't understand, and accepted the apology with a small nod, a faint smile creeping it's way onto her features. Just the resemblance this male had to Avalon was enough for her to feel happy, in a weird way. 

No need to apologize, it's my fault really. This guy's resemblance to her friend was making her act nice, but she knew deep down that she could not trust him yet. Of course, he had shown no aggression nor dominance towards her, but she had to face the fact that this was not her friend she was talking to. But her guard was down, as she was inspecting the male closer. He was as black as Avalon and her, though the grey was more like Avalon. It was a trait she still remembered about him, so this must have thrown her off earlier. He was more muscled as him though, standing taller too.

Her eyes flickered to his, their gazes meeting for a brief moment before she returned it to his chest. She just wanted to check for sure, since Avalon's blue eyes had been a unique trait in their pack. The sight confirmed it though. The amber eyes were nothing like his blue orbs.

So the ahoy she heard earlier was just a call to see if anyone was there, typical for a lone wolf. She knew for she had used it too, and had heard others do it as well. She nodded gratefully at his explanation. Where are you headed to, mister Cogitemus? She tried to change the subject, and the best way to do that was to ask him about the things that were going on in his life.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
I'm Fairly Local [M] - by Cogitemus - February 12, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm Fairly Local - by Malice - February 12, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: I'm Fairly Local - by Cogitemus - February 12, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: I'm Fairly Local - by Malice - February 12, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: I'm Fairly Local - by Cogitemus - February 12, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: I'm Fairly Local - by Malice - February 12, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: I'm Fairly Local - by Cogitemus - February 12, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: I'm Fairly Local - by Malice - February 12, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: I'm Fairly Local - by Cogitemus - February 12, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: I'm Fairly Local - by Malice - February 12, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I'm Fairly Local - by Cogitemus - February 12, 2016, 08:46 PM