Porcupine Ridge What now?
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Novak? Was it really him? His cousin Novak and him had always been pals. Anwyl looked up to the guy, he was older, strong, cool, and he was passionate about his own beliefs. As much as his family hated it, Anwyl admired Novak's rebelliousness. Sometimes the strict way to the glen pack didn't sit very well with Anwyl either. The young silvery white wolf ran towards his cousin, tucking his head into Novak's chest fur. He stayed there for a second, enjoying the familiarity of family, before stepping back to sit down. 

It's good to see you cousin! I can't believe you just happened to join my pack. Anwyl had started to go off track a little, before Novak reminded him that he had a reason for calling. He blushed a little, but trusted his cousin. The older wolf surely had some experience with women. He stared up into the blue eyes of Novak and sighed, I was hoping for a little advice. So there's this girl, Jhala. I don't know if you've met her. But I like her a lot, but when it comes to talking to girls I'm not the best. I know she liked me back, she kissed me! But what... Do I do now?
Messages In This Thread
What now? - by Anwyl - February 12, 2016, 07:30 AM
RE: What now? - by Novak - February 12, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: What now? - by Anwyl - February 12, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: What now? - by Novak - February 13, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: What now? - by Anwyl - February 15, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: What now? - by Novak - February 17, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: What now? - by Anwyl - February 21, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: What now? - by Novak - February 21, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: What now? - by Anwyl - February 22, 2016, 07:45 PM