Phoenix Maplewood many men can't see the open road
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Hope you don't mind having Esaro join in :P

With the raid soon approaching, Esaro finally made the decision to go find Ukko and ask if he could teach him a few fighting tricks. Even if he was against fighting, going out into the battle field in attempt to stop fights started to feel a little too crazy. He did have to expect to not be able to stop it which meant he would need to be able to defend himself. He wasn't too sure how he could get Ukko to agree since last time he surely disappointed the Beta.

While he was passing by searching he came across Reek and another member he had yet to introduce himself to. He happen to hear that the Beta was gone. He approached quickly in surprise. "What? Ukko is gone?" In many ways this was bad news. It led to many questions but the worst was the fact that now it was impossible to ask Ukko to teach him about fighting.

Learning that Ukko was unhappy made him feel like he was responsible. Esaro refused to spar with him then Ukko seemed to have felt a little betrayed by that. Was he that last straw that made Ukko leave? That wasn't for sure but Esaro started to blame himself. "I hope it wasn't my fault. He was the one that brought me here but it feels like he was disappointed about that since I think he believed that lied to get in." He said, trying to explain a possible reason that Ukko was upset. Esaro lowered his head, He believed it would be fair to blame him even if it was likely not his fault.
Messages In This Thread
many men can't see the open road - by RIP Tavi - February 12, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: many men can't see the open road - by Reek - February 13, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: many men can't see the open road - by RIP Tavi - February 14, 2016, 04:06 AM
RE: many men can't see the open road - by Esaro - February 14, 2016, 05:13 AM
RE: many men can't see the open road - by Reek - February 15, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: many men can't see the open road - by RIP Tavi - February 15, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: many men can't see the open road - by Esaro - February 15, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: many men can't see the open road - by Reek - February 15, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: many men can't see the open road - by RIP Tavi - February 15, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: many men can't see the open road - by Esaro - February 16, 2016, 04:10 AM
RE: many men can't see the open road - by Reek - February 16, 2016, 11:35 AM
RE: many men can't see the open road - by RIP Tavi - February 16, 2016, 02:02 PM