Sleeping Dragon chosen paths
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Domina while not a term Gyda was inherently familiar with, the way in which it was used to address her implied that this stranger recognized Gyda as the alpha. “I am,” Viking Queen, Alpha, Domina ...it mattered not what her subordinates called her so long as they recognized and respected her place at the helm beside Heda. Speaking of whom seemed to be allowing the assumption that she was little more than a guard. “I always try to make time for strangers at my borders,” The borders was where Gyda was most active, and she spared Thurin a curious glance. She did not understand Heda's game but she would indulge it for so long as Thuringwethil wanted it to be so. Thuringwethil made the introduction, giving Gyda a name and skills that the stranger claimed to posess, though Gyda was glad that she questioned the word venery. It was foreign to the viking woman; though Scythia did not seem to be insulted by either of the Dragon women's confusion. 

Scythia offered an explanation then, drawing nearer, her gaze intent upon Gyda's “guard” as she spoke, her movements and words almost seductive in their ploy. Gyda's gaze hardened at the display aimed at Thuringwethil. Surely, this was not the first time Thuringwethil had been flirted with by another woman but nevertheless it left an icy sort of swell of jealousy in beneath Gyda's breast for a few moments, though the shield-maiden deigned carefully not to let it show. Gyda's gaze left Scythia for the briefest of moments, resting upon Thuringwethil, a coy smirk tugging at the edges of her muzzle. “Oh, I agree,” The Scandinavian woman murmured before she looked back to Scythia.

“but I am interested in hearing your other stories, as well.” Gyda encouraged, wanting to get more of a feel for this brazen woman, nothing short of curious and perhaps intrigued.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
chosen paths - by Scythia - February 12, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: chosen paths - by Antumbra - February 12, 2016, 12:53 PM
RE: chosen paths - by Scythia - February 12, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: chosen paths - by Antumbra - February 12, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: chosen paths - by Scythia - February 13, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: chosen paths - by Gyda - February 13, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: chosen paths - by Antumbra - February 13, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: chosen paths - by Scythia - February 13, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: chosen paths - by Gyda - February 14, 2016, 08:19 AM