Blackfeather Woods The good, the bad and the dirty
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
At this point, the boy was starting to tick her off. Had he nothing to say besides his pitiful attempts at making her feel bad? He didn't want to know this, he wanted to know that.. this was going nowhere. The rant just continued to annoy her right out of her capacity, she was practically done. "You can't fake darkness. It comes from inside," She sneered, fuming at the fact he could claim his nonexistent evilness. "Just because you kill one dude, don't make you dark," She said it like it was the fact of life and he was just learning the rules. "The fact is, I don't trust you. Sue me. You're just not like us, and you don't belong here. Deny it all you want," She pushed back in his face, feeling quite proud of herself and childish at the same time. She didn't sugarcoat the truth, and she wouldn't lie to his face. It was bo form of bullying, though she highly doubted he would see it that way. So what, he was butthurt. Go cry about it somewhere else but here, thank you very much. He couldn't just waltz in there and expect everyone to trust his good will. It simply didn't work like that. 
"If you had wanted my opinion, you should have just said so instead of claiming that i'm not dark enough, like you know me or any of us," Her own words made her fume, and she mentally decided she was out. Turning swiftly before giving him one last hard glare, she permanently decided she did not like him or his morals. Something just wasn't right, whether or not Burke seen it. Just because they shared the same genes, did not mean Sebastian was anywhere close to following in Burke's footsteps. The sooner the son butted out of their lands, the better, she decided. It was fake hope that he would be like them, and it was just plain foolishness to keep him around for so long. Their ranks were for the wicked at heart not the aspiring, it was a waste of space for a small chance. And she just could not support it.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 28, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 30, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 03, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 14, 2016, 11:25 AM