Blackfeather Woods The good, the bad and the dirty
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Truthfully the male hadn't even been listening. He decided that he disliked her and did not feel the need to listen to her. There didn't came anything useful from her mouth. The male looked at her with a skeptical gaze. "Alright," he just commented. "Like I stated before I will leave you alone then," he pointed out, shrugging. He wasn't going to do the 'i'm darker than you' speech mainly because he didn't feel like she was that dark. She might be grumpy and growl at him but she had not used any aggression on him so far. One had he was glad about that but it only proved that she was not as dark as he thought they would be. But for once he could hold his tongue seeing that it would probably get him nowhere.

With that thought in mind Sebastian shook his head slightly. He turned away from her and this time he really took off, what ever she would call out to him Sebastian wasn't going to stop. He would just ignore the irritating female. He couldn't care less he was going to prove himself even though she might think he would not. His father had seen something in him and he believed that judgement.

- Sebastian exits -

You can archive after your post or just archive it straight away! :3
Messages In This Thread
The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 28, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 30, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 03, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 14, 2016, 11:25 AM