Blackfeather Woods I call to you, my Beta.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Private 

Burke realized that he needed help a few weeks ago with the influx in new people. Now the stream had calmed down Burke thought he could calm down too. He wasn't getting any younger and seeing that he didn't feel Damien was ready yet, he was almost there, he went over the members that he would trust being his beta. He didn't have to think long because instantly Nemesis sprung to his mind. She had been good with Kendra and picked up several loners on the borders when he was busy. It would most definitely save him time and it would give him more opportunities to go outside of Black Feather. He was leading for a long time but the death of Meldresi was still weighing on him, he never mourned and he could feel it eating from his insides. Always working, or being a dad for Pietro and Kendra. He liked to be there more for them, especially after the Sebastian fiasco. Those pups needed to learn the right lessons. With having a Beta he could also focus more on being a mentor and therapist for others. It was decided. He howled for Nemesis.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I call to you, my Beta. - by Burke - February 14, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: I call to you, my Beta. - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: I call to you, my Beta. - by Burke - February 14, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: I call to you, my Beta. - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: I call to you, my Beta. - by Burke - February 14, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: I call to you, my Beta. - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: I call to you, my Beta. - by Burke - February 14, 2016, 02:37 PM