Blackfeather Woods I call to you, my Beta.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
omg all the pm's, I feel so special xD

Her mind was still troubled by the words from Sebastian, though she convinced herself she really didn't care. Had he been right, she wasn't dark enough..? She obviously was, Burke had seen it. But what did he see that led him to say so? She needed to know. Thank god he had left, or been kicked out by now that she didn't have to see his annoying look alike face anymore. It was bound to happen, and she was more than happy. She didn't know how Burke was dealing with it, but she only assumed he was fine with it. Though, if there was to be a call for a man hunt, she wouldn't blame him.

It was then, she was summoned, her feet traveling faster than her thoughts, even though he mind was working quite estrangely to pick out the source of the summon. Had Burke noticed something? This couldn't be about her and .. Kove. It just couldn't. It hadn't been that obvious unless someone had seen what happened in the forest. Pushing away the thought diligently, she greeted the Alpha like nothing was wrong. She didn't ask what she was called for, assuming Burke would tell her right away. Their influx of members had caused her to take some matters into her own hands, and she hoped he wasn't mad about it. It was just her nature to be commanding, though ultimately it was Burke's authority.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I call to you, my Beta. - by Burke - February 14, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: I call to you, my Beta. - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: I call to you, my Beta. - by Burke - February 14, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: I call to you, my Beta. - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: I call to you, my Beta. - by Burke - February 14, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: I call to you, my Beta. - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: I call to you, my Beta. - by Burke - February 14, 2016, 02:37 PM