Redsand Canyon Look what I did babe!
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
They had been simply walking, like almost every day since their arrival here in the mountains. Though it was surprising to see another face at once. This time not a stranger to both of them, only to the dark queen, as Cog greeted her. Just as she was going to introduce herself, her lover had already done it, as well as revealed the name of the not-so-stranger. The stranger greeted her, and her submission was a good start. It showed that this wolf respected the hierarchy, something that not all wolves possessed. Malice raised her tale slightly higher, though a smile could be spotted on her muzzle as she spoke.

Hello, and welcome, Sage. She started, walking a bit closer to her to inspect her physical state and to get a better sniff of her scent. What are your skills, or the skills you wish to have in the future? She asked the girl, knowing that traits were highly valued, though not necessary, for a good working pack.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Look what I did babe! - by Cogitemus - February 14, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Look what I did babe! - by Sage - February 14, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Look what I did babe! - by Malice - February 14, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what I did babe! - by Cogitemus - February 14, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Look what I did babe! - by Sage - February 14, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Look what I did babe! - by Malice - February 14, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Look what I did babe! - by Cogitemus - February 14, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Look what I did babe! - by Sage - February 14, 2016, 06:05 PM