The Sentinels We've made it this far
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
no shh you didn't see that (I just figured out how to properly roll okay ;)
Sorry I forgot about this XD and I got 5 for mine! Killin' time! 

Once seeing Aria in set position, Pearl sunk down into her stance, preparing to spring off the spot. 
her peridot eyes never leaving her moving target. A million ideas ran through her mind before settling on a newer method. One that did not, in fact, bring the deer down with her. She eagerly awaited the blood in her maw and the smell of hot, steaming meat. 

She finally gave the signal with her tail, and small explosions of snow were all that could be seen. Pearl had learned to use her speed in more concentrated spaces and bend it to her advantage. The doe was only mildly aware of something moving towards her until it was too late. Pearl modified her previous strategy, which now looked slightly more distinguished than the first. What it looked like, however, was a blur and the doe falling, all within about two to three seconds. In those few seconds, Pearl had run at the deer at full speed and strength, bending at an angle in order to latch on to the unsuspecting deer's hind leg, and using the momentum to break its leg. Once she felt the snap in between her powerful jaws and her (and its) body hit the ground, she bolted up, barked for Dante, and rushed around to the thrashing neck, where she latched on.
Messages In This Thread
We've made it this far - by Pearl - December 19, 2015, 10:17 PM
RE: We've made it this far - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: We've made it this far - by Pearl - December 31, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: We've made it this far - by Aria - January 05, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: We've made it this far - by Dante RIP - January 10, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: We've made it this far - by Pearl - January 22, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: We've made it this far - by Aria - January 26, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: We've made it this far - by Dante RIP - January 31, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: We've made it this far - by Pearl - February 01, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: We've made it this far - by Aria - February 01, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: We've made it this far - by Pearl - February 14, 2016, 05:54 PM