The Sentinels of all the human misery, and all the waste of life
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre watched as her mother lowered her head so they were nose-to-nose to one another. her baby blues crossed and widened as she stared at the inky snout her mother had, and then for the first time noticed her own—and then, when her mother kissed her brow all her attention was scattered and dashed to nothingness. deirdre cooed, and then looked to her mother again when she had spoken. not knowing what exactly was said, deirdre responded with a mute, loving stare before saying—in unintelligible puppy babble—you know you are my heart and soul? you know i am you, and you are me, and sister, too? and also, him, the bringer of things!!! i am you, you are us! she explained all this to her mother, explaining what she knew of her identity so far. that she was 'deirdre' was yet unknown to her, who saw herself as limitless, who saw herself as simply a part of the regarded world but felt that she was everything. the thought was not vain or self-absorbed, but what she tried to derive and understand. all this comprehensive knowledge was soon to be lost, but she shared it to her mother then, wondering if the other understood.
Messages In This Thread
RE: of all the human misery, and all the waste of life - by Deirdre - February 16, 2016, 12:28 PM