The Sentinels let me explain
90 Posts
Ooc — Java
Open to anyone really, but tagging Lasher because Eigma wants to give him presents.

She had gone down to the seashore at the earliest convenience, sunlight just beginning to splash across the sky in bands of fire. It took some effort to find a safe passage down from the cliffs -- Eigma eventually wound her route quite a distance from Donnelaith's borders before securing a path -- and when she returned, she came bearing gifts. The light had dimmed across the sky by this point; no longer did the sea and sky resemble a rolling inferno, but rather a pale yellow remained, and the sun was warm today. There was a large cthonic beast hanging from her mouth, or so it seemed. The bulk of it was feathered -- a gull perhaps -- but beyond that, held in her molars, was a dry and brittle starfish crusted with barnacles. Eigma was careful as she slunk back up the ridge, and once she passed the invisible line in to her home, she carefully placed these things upon the ground. 

The gull was still alive. When released, it gave a wheezy but defiant call, as if protesting would keep the reaper at bay. There was a puncture to the base of one wing and a red stain across its breast, indicating the damage that Eigma had done to subdue it; once it was free, it tried to stand and flap its wings, but could not persist in that regard. Eigma watched it -- not out of some strange new sense of psychological desire, some malevolence, but simply because it moved. She licked blood and salt from her lips, and began to inspect the other gift for possible issues. The starfish was intact thankfully, and now it was only a matter of figuring out the best way to approach Lasher with these oddities.
Messages In This Thread
let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 16, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 16, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 17, 2016, 10:03 PM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 18, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 19, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 20, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 22, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 23, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 23, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 23, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 24, 2016, 05:56 PM