Blackfeather Woods Stray Heart
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Aw it's fine! <3

It came a shock to her when Kove finally confessed his feelings, though deep down she returned them. No, he had done so before. This was different. He acknowledged the fact that there was something between them, and it wasn't just a little attraction. He was accepting but she could not, well, not fully. Yet, she could not lie to herself. That was something she simply could not do. And he was right, she fought it with raging fire, trying to burn away the feeling of love that circulated between them. But it only gave her fuel to fall deeper, and in the end she could not avoid it. "I- I.." She stuttered, unable to from words that expressed the wave of feelings she was holding back.

Everything told her to run, as cliche as it sounded. Why not just avoid the situation entirely and run for her metaphorical life. Becaused she couldn't, she just liked him too much. "I'm not relationship material," She started, though that wasn't her point. It was self doubt, that she was not meant for wantings of the heart than what needed to be done. "But, i'm not going to ignore what's in front of me," She began to break the walls, that forbode her to speak. She couldn't give that satisfaction. "I like you Kove. A lot," Her head turned away, feeling the heat rise to her cheeks. "It's just, I have never.. you know, done this before," Indicating to between them. Nothing, nobody had showed much feelings of love to her, in the way that Kove was doing at that second. And the strange thing was, she wanted to return it, badly. She was not his first love, something that had not bothered her until now. But she was no professional, and the chances of her messing up seemed so high. Yet, she refused to simply ignore it, she wouldn't.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Stray Heart - by Nemesis - January 13, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Stray Heart - by Kove - January 14, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Stray Heart - by Nemesis - January 14, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Stray Heart - by Kove - January 24, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Stray Heart - by Nemesis - January 30, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Stray Heart - by Kove - February 16, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Stray Heart - by Nemesis - February 16, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Stray Heart - by Kove - February 17, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Stray Heart - by Nemesis - February 17, 2016, 05:45 PM