Neverwinter Forest a whole new world
252 Posts
Ooc —
I knew it, she breathed excitedly, brows lifting as he revealed to her what she had once assumed and now knew for certain. She was easy to urge forward, and she did so disregarding the peaceful quiet of the atmosphere, bounding forward three times to stand ahead of him, watching as the snow she sent asunder settle beside her in spite of it being displaced. It's beautiful! The most beautiful place I have ever seen, she breathed, looking back at him and grinning. Her expression spoke her thoughts as her tail flourished over her hindquarters: And it's ours!

For all that had happened, his old dreams were coming back to life. She sought to make them come true, each and every one. She was young, and even if she had missed one heat she felt he had many years left in him yet to father more children by her, and even if they only ever had one—or never had any at all—she felt her life was completed with him by her side. Anything else to discover was certainly here, in the Teekon Wilds, where they had begun in happiness.

She followed his example and sniffed the air but as of yet noted nothing. Satisfied with her very brief investigation, Eshe turned to move back toward him. Want to show me around, tall-dark-and-handsome? Favorite places? Romantic getaways? She wiggled her brows playfully at him, moving to nip at his chin. She wanted to know this land as intimately as he did, and was eager to do so.
Messages In This Thread
a whole new world - by Eshe RIP - February 16, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: a whole new world - by Scimitar - February 16, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: a whole new world - by Eshe RIP - February 16, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: a whole new world - by Scimitar - February 17, 2016, 07:13 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Eshe RIP - February 17, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Scimitar - February 17, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Eshe RIP - February 17, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: a whole new world - by Scimitar - February 20, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: a whole new world - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 09:59 AM