Swiftcurrent Creek You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
The proposal was surprising. It wasn't even really a proposal -- nothing had been offered to her yet -- but as Reek spoke, Tavi felt an odd mix of feelings sweep over her. She was abnormally quiet until the other wolf finished his spiel, and even then, seemed to take a minute to process. It was straight out of left field for the girl. But, it was heartwarming to think that Reek and Saena appreciated her. The only thing that popped out of her mouth was, "We weren't that close --" obviously a comment about Ukko, heavily embittered. Tavi tried not to close off entirely from the conversation because of Reek's mention of her friend and betrayer. "-- or he'd have given me some warning before leaving."

But maybe he had given warning, in some way? He had approached her. Tried to talk to her. Maybe Tavi had just been too blind to see the signs - or purposefully ignorant of them. She licked her lips as she pondered, her spirit clearly dwindling. "I think... I'd like that. I was planning on taking Desna out for some day trips, and get her hunting with me, and stuff --" but that wasn't the kind of responsibility that Reek was talking about. In this case, Tavi was resisting the concept of taking over Ukko's old rank. What if he came home? Maybe if she helped Desna develop her skills, she could take that spot. For now, it wasn't appealing to her.

"I think I'll start with that. She's smart. Helping her out... Would be good for the pack." Much better for the pack than her.
Messages In This Thread
You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 15, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 15, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 16, 2016, 02:49 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 16, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 16, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 17, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 18, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 18, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 22, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 22, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 23, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 23, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 23, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 23, 2016, 01:57 PM