Blackfeather Woods i'm coming home
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
It made Cicero curious to think what would happen if Desna and Kove were to meet. Desna was not as light a child as her mother had been, and reminded Cicero more of Kove, as well as Xan. Perhaps children would simply be children, and the darkness inside of her was merely of the origin of her age. Kove thanked him for trying, and Cicero nodded. While he realised that things could have gone better, he did not feel regret for this particular endeavour.

Cicero did not wish to discuss the origins of his wounds with Kove, the encounter with the white wolf. He shook his head. "It does not matter. Cicero is here now." He looked away, feeling the shame drip over him, and quickly pushed the feeling away in favour of a question: "Has Damien yet returned?" Not that he wished to see his brother now, but it would be good to know that Damien was back, safe and sound. Eventually, he would have to face his brother, and his hope was that he could postpone that until the moment the shame of the sex he had had with the white male had faded. Damien did not need to know.
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming home - by Cicero - February 13, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Kove - February 16, 2016, 12:57 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Cicero - February 16, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Kove - February 17, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Cicero - February 18, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Kove - February 25, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Cicero - February 26, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Kove - March 08, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Cicero - March 08, 2016, 03:04 AM