The Sentinels and our souls they blend
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
It didn't take long for her mother to arrive. Eilidh smiled as Blue Willow greeted her, and the girl bounded over to her and licked her chin lovingly. It wasn't often they were able to spend time together alone, and she relished every moment. "Hi Mamma! I'm good. How are you and the girls?" The yearling was unaware that her mother knew about Dante's sickness, so she didn't know how to approach the subject. After a few more pleasantries, she said, "Mamma, I've been meaning to come to you about something. I have a friend who's been sick for a long time. I looked through all my herbs, but I can't think of what might help."

She sat down beside her mother, wondering if she'd be able to tell who she was talking about. She made a deal with Dante that she wouldn't tell Blue Willow unless she couldn't figure it out, and even now that she was at that point, Eilidh felt strange betraying his trust. The girl wasn't sure she would want everyone knowing her business, even if it was only to help her in the long run. "I came by to see if you could help me figure it out."
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
and our souls they blend - by Eilidh - February 07, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: and our souls they blend - by Blue Willow - February 14, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: and our souls they blend - by Eilidh - February 18, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: and our souls they blend - by Blue Willow - February 19, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: and our souls they blend - by Eilidh - February 21, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: and our souls they blend - by Blue Willow - March 12, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: and our souls they blend - by Eilidh - March 20, 2016, 04:46 PM