Swiftcurrent Creek You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
All Welcome 
Regarding Ukko, Tavi's bitter quip brought Reek a bit of relief. The end of their relationship may have been painful, but like ripping of a band-aid, in time it's sharp sting would fade into a painless oblivion. It was better this way, Ukko was bound to break eventually, his unexpected exit only ensured that things would not get messy down the line. Perhaps selfishly, Reek was happy. For one, he didn't want any of his wolves feeling a sense of loyalty to someone who resided in the outside world, especailly one that had abandoned his family at their time of need. Second, a possible threat to Reek's reign had been swiftly eliminated without guilt. Another piece of the jigsaw had fallen into place.

Unlike Ukko, Reek trusted Tavi. She seemed beta material and Reek's intentions about offering the title were far different this time around. He did not bid her break, but instead, he wished to see her flourish and come into her own as a leader among the pack. She seemed receptive enough, but Reek could feel an air of resistance in her voice. Subtle like a whisper. He held off. A promotion could wait; he wanted her to truly want it.

"Good," said Reek in reply, happy to see that Tavi was willing to bite off a little more for the sake of the pack. His tail wagged behind him in a relaxed sway. "I'm sure once Desna gets back from seeing her father, she'd really enjoy that." The child showed a lot of potential, and eventually, Reek would consider her for a postion of power, but at this moment she was still just a child— and in Reek's eyes, this disqualified her from taking on this sort of responsibility. "She could use a mentor."
Messages In This Thread
You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 15, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 15, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 16, 2016, 02:49 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 16, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 16, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 17, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 18, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 18, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 22, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 22, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 23, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 23, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 23, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 23, 2016, 01:57 PM