Neverwinter Forest Snapback
252 Posts
Ooc —
wow eshe can u SHH
The other promptly introduced himself as Floki, which Eshe stored to memory, and next came Moonspear. He was an outrider—which she assumed to be scout—and as for what he said last, well, she could do nothing but nod to that in simple understanding. Well howdy, Floki! I'm Eshe. Not too surprising that you didn't know, given we've just arrived not too long ago. A couple moons ago? Give or take? She squinted past him in trying to think of how long, exactly, it had been. It had been three moons, and it was, at present, the fourth day. She looked toward where he gestured, and saw in the distance a mountain peak that must have been Moonspear. The very tip of it seemed to burst from the top of Ouroboros, though they were not the same place, it was only the angle she saw it in.

She turned back to him and smiled. It's a pleasure to meet you though, Floki. We settled here straightaway; my mates a local, and I actually ran 'round these wilds once before myself. Not this forest in particular, like my mate, but actually... the direction you came, I guess. Though I never saw the coast... Still, she had come from that way—that way being East—and she inherently recognized that, with her internal compass that all wolves seemed to have. Eshe went on, obviously long-winded: Well, these used to be my beaus stomping grounds, and it so happened they were ripe for the taking on our return, so... here we are! Eshe positively beamed, her tail waving in a small flourish as though to say, ta-da!
Messages In This Thread
Snapback - by Floki - February 18, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - February 18, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - February 21, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - February 26, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - March 02, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - March 02, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - March 05, 2016, 11:13 PM