Blackfeather Woods When I speak your name
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
The alpha walked through the forest after his howl to notify the pack of their leech. Hecate had been lucky, he felt like ripping her apart for lying to him and cheating his system. He figured her being ill and being casted out as a loner was a worser fate. Instead of having a short moment of pain she would suffer from whatever she had, no medication, no shelter, and most of all, no food. Burke could be pretty vicious to wolves that disrespected him. The male usually had a stoic expression but now he was still fuming.

This face changed when he walked past the heart of their territory, Red Grove. He lifted his muzzle and turned towards the clearing. His mate's bones, they were eaten clean now. Slowly he stepped into the clearing and with a slow pace he walked towards her bones. His nose fell down, not held up like he ruled the place. Even his docked tail fell from its upright stance. The alpha's pale eyes looked over her bones. He missed her terribly. Even he believed that his mate would live on forever, but she had not, and he was left behind. A sadness filled him.

Without Meldresi's guidance he was not the same. He had lost his other half, obsessed with work not to feel the loss, but as much as he didn't want to feel it, the sadness always returned. Especially after a moment of anger. Burke found that he had been softer after Meldresi's death. He should never have accepted Sebastian or Hecate. They were fine with the members they had, his loyal members. Burke sank down, it was more like a big 'ploof', sinking through his paws. The male felt tired. He laid next to her, like he did every night, only now she was a mere skeleton. "Why did you have to leave me behind?," he whispered so, so softly.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
When I speak your name - by Burke - February 18, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: When I speak your name - by Cicero - February 18, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: When I speak your name - by Burke - February 20, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: When I speak your name - by Cicero - February 22, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: When I speak your name - by Burke - February 24, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: When I speak your name - by Cicero - February 25, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: When I speak your name - by Burke - February 25, 2016, 03:11 AM
RE: When I speak your name - by Cicero - February 25, 2016, 03:32 AM
RE: When I speak your name - by Burke - February 26, 2016, 08:42 AM