Neverwinter Forest the death of pablo
wot wot
195 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Beaten by weather and misery though he was, Goldhawk was not quite defeated. Oh he had been, but Kyron had won him back from the edge. So while he wasn't quite back to his usual self (a self that his new friend hadn't yet seen in all its obnoxious glory), Goldhawk was certainly more than a shadow of it. It helped that the lovely Lady of Neverwinter Forest stood there with hope in her eyes and rabbits at her paws. Goldhawk would have drooled all over them (the rabbits, not the paws) if he hadn't recently re-found his manners.

He stood up a little straighter (though not insubordinately) at Kyron's selling of him, somewhat proud. And a celebrated singer too, don'tcha know, he added abruptly onto the talk of warriorship. He twitched his dapper nose, then gave Eshe a long and flourishing nod of his head. Sergeant Horatio Finnian Sanders is my full and proper name, m'lady, though everyone tends to call me Goldhawk... unless the injury of pride forces me to disregard that moniker, wot, he added half-apologetically to Kyron before turning his full attention back to Eshe.

This chappy of yours saved my sorry behind, just so's you know. And it was a bally challenge I tell you — one he rose to like a flamin' geyser.
Messages In This Thread
the death of pablo - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Kyron - February 18, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Goldhawk - February 19, 2016, 06:06 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Eshe RIP - February 19, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Kyron - February 19, 2016, 08:38 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Goldhawk - February 19, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Eshe RIP - February 19, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Kyron - February 19, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Goldhawk - February 20, 2016, 06:08 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:27 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Kyron - February 24, 2016, 03:24 PM