The Sentinels let me explain
90 Posts
Ooc — Java
Eigma felt a warmth brewing in her chest which spread through her body, and was content. Lasher seemed to enjoy the gifts - the juxaposition of starfish in snow was not lost upon her either - although she had little to say as a response. Her attention drifted to the injured bird; but she spoke to the man before her, not entirely present. "I am doing well. I understand the limits of your land now -- the fierce nature of your wolves. They way they came to the defense of your children was spectacular," her gaze glossed over a bit, but she swiftly returned to herself. "I mean, it was an awful thing. But it showed the great power of Donnelaith, and the power of your rule." A small smile, perhaps a bit awkward, crept across her features.

Licking her lips, the woman's interest in the bird continued. She took quiet strides towards it, around it, and the creature fumbled to stay clear of her. "Where I was raised, we learned to defend ourselves quickly against all manner of small, weak things." Mostly ducks and otters, actually. There was no sea where Eigma hailed from, or she'd likely have been drowned by a seal at an early age. "Perhaps it is not your way here. But... I feel it might be beneficial to tutor everyone, especially the smallest ones, in how to stay safe." That was a proposal she hadn't thought to make before; it dawned on her as she spoke, and then Eigma was left looking curiously towards Lasher.
Messages In This Thread
let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 16, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 16, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 17, 2016, 10:03 PM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 18, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 19, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 20, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 22, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 23, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 23, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 23, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 24, 2016, 05:56 PM