I think you like it too
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The Kesuk managed to pull the stick away from the tree, but before she could investigate whether she had collected any "sap" on it, her ear snagged on the tree's bark. Instinctual growls poured from her lips as she twisted her head, trying to free her ear, but little did she know that it was the rapidly drying resin holding her hostage. No amount of twisting and turning could free Jinx. Nothing but the sheer willpower to tear out the fur on her sensitive ear would release her from the tree's hold.

She was distracted by the sound of chortling behind her. The Alpha female attempted to whip her head around to affix an accusatory glare on whoever was snickering at her, but the resin kept her from being able to see who it was. Her lips peeled over her teeth and a vicious snarl bubbled from her throat, aimed at the tree but equally effective to whoever was laughing at her.

The voice gave Tyrande away, however, as Jinx recalled her from the cavern exploration. She let the stick roll out of her jaws, though the proximity to the tree's trunk caused it to fall awkwardly and strike her breast on its way down. Wincing, the female lashed her tail in agitation and grumbled out a, "Fool! Do not laugh at me!"
Messages In This Thread
I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 17, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 18, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 20, 2014, 10:07 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 23, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 30, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 30, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - May 08, 2014, 08:30 AM