Rising Sun Valley Don't Mind Me
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Living on one's own had both benefits and faults, the prior being what she often focused most of her attention on. The good usually outweighed the bad, yet as of late she was beginning to consider settling somewhere—at least until winter had run it's course. While the thought alone of living beneath someone else's rule left her sneering at an empty space, she could not deny how difficult it was hunting, providing for herself. Until the warmth returned, the only logical thing to do would be to settle into a pack, and yet she did not seek out any borders. To be fair, she did not avoid them, either. The woman simply wandered without a single destination in mind, taking note of territories that were recognizable.

Sen's journey had led her all through the valley, passing by several notable domains in the process, but none being enough to lure her in. For once, she was favouring the open plains over the shadows of a dense forest, and it didn't seem quite as bad as she'd initially written it out to be. That is, until a voice called out to her, belonging to an unknown male. Her silence had been disturbed, something that would have normally caused her to verbally snap at the culprit, but this time around she held her tongue. Since it was a male, she soon found herself plotting, her goal being to get a meal out of him. All she had to do was play her cards right, and then perhaps he could be lured into assisting her in a hunt; the idea of making him into a permanent source of food had crossed her mind, but she neither approved nor denied the thought just yet.

"Hello," she'd returned, turning her body to face his in the process. The Gorgon then began looking him over, examining his features and overall attractiveness. Of course, his appearance didn't effect his hunting abilities, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to have a handsome male at her side. "What brings you out here?" First step, strike up a conversation. This time around, she felt she wouldn't have to spin an overly elaborate tale to acquire his attention, she'd simply have to act alluring.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 05:51 PM