Rising Sun Valley Don't Mind Me
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Depp had already found the stranger quite attractive, it wouldn't matter how she acted or spoke, he was keen on making some sort of fun out of her. At first he was surprised at her tall stature, but then realized she wasn't as high as he first anticipated. He felt invaded with his mind being tricked with such a simple illusion, but it wouldn't be the first time his eyes misinterpreted his surroundings, specifically if he had eaten especially old pumpkin- which had happened on multiple occasions, all of them seperate. But, it being the winter the brute had no expired fruits and other plants to feast on in hopes of getting drunk, damn he hated the winter.  Most other wolves would find disgust in eating anything besides meat, let alone any plant past its expected eating time, but that just meant more for him.

The man wondered if she was anything similiar to him- perhaps she could be a second alpha? Hm, maybe Beta. Sparrow may have been a bit stingy with rank, but if he kept that up it'd probably lead him nowhere. It was rare for the wolf to think about having a mate when first meeting a fae, hah, it was rare for him to think of that ever. All this new pack idea was getting to his head, and he needed to keep it under control. Depp began to imagine himself a devoted mate, speaking romantic words instead of provocative whispers, which only brought him complete disgust. He made sure not to let that shine through his face, and go back to reality. The male tried to focus on other things versus her assets, and continue on with his original reasoning for finding her. 

"Truthfully," the rogue spoke, "I've been on the lookout for members." He didn't specify members for what, which was sort of his point. He wanted to get her riveted in the idea of his upcoming group. With each word he did some sort of gesture, it being noticeable or not, and he spoke with a slurred and relaxed tongue. "What brings you out here?"
Messages In This Thread
Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 05:51 PM