Rising Sun Valley Don't Mind Me
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sparrow was making mental notes in his mind on what he had observed from this girl, and so far it was pretty thin. He did put together that the dark fae was, indeed, a very reserved wolf. Her emotions barely corresponding with her question. The male noticed her short answer, doing the same as he had done. Did she want him to ask where or why she was traveling? He decided it was a no, her being so unforthcoming in the first place. Him on the other hand was moving around and commutative, while she seemed distant and private. He'd have to fix that soon enough, but once again the aloof male had to refocus his time. Him being too observing of her, he completely missed her quick look over on himself.

Depp maneuvered himself a bit, moseying his way to the right of the girl. Once again, discovering bits and pieces about her, while she made it secret, he made it quite obvious. Only now did he realize the two of them had yet to introduce themselves, he had nothing to call this girl, except alluring. His provocative mind aside, he would be sure to ask her her real name. His tail began to slowly sway side to side, and his smile was absent from his maw, for the time being that is. When he wasn't so concentrated on the female it would return, showing smugly as the perusal. 

Ah, so his original choice of words did exactly what he had hoped for, she was interested. Even if that part of her didn't show from her body language he was quite aware he had her attention, for now. Depp wasn't sure if this girl was having any trouble as a lone wolf, but he sure as hell knew he did. It wasn't that the wolf had a difficult time surviving, but his actions would sometimes land him in trouble, but if he had others by his side once more, he would be more powerful than ever, and that's exactly what the dark male planned. Her asking a second question made his grin finally display itself once again, having more ground proof he had interested the girl in some form. "If you must know," he began taking a step closer to her and then moving his eyes advertently around, to add more anticipation. "I've been intending to rally up a pack." 
Messages In This Thread
Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 05:51 PM