Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Well, there it was. The big can of worms was open and squirming on the table between them. He waited and watched with nervous anticipation as his brother processed the news. Understandably, he quickly demanded more details, so Atticus took a breath, did his best to quiet his nerves, and began to explain. "Well…like…nine months or so ago? There was this girl, from a nearby pack. She was really cool and she took a liking to me. And holy crap was she gorgeous. So we hung out and…well…yeah…" The implication was clear that they'd slept together.

"So the other night someone howls for me. I go to see who it is and it's this girl, about…six or seven months old. Says she's my daughter, her mom is Cutlass -- er, that chick. I didn't believe her at first, but she knew exactly what she was talking about. She came looking for me." He fell abruptly silent as a puppy wiggled toward him. Gently placing a paw around the infant, he cradled the little one closer to himself. A flower of affectionate warmth bloomed in his chest as he looked at the child, and a small smile played on his features. "Perry, I have fucking kids." Wonder and shock were still clear in his tone as he said the words.
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM