Sunspire Mountains Return Of The White Wolf
58 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Ezimette looked at her with a bright smile, but the guilt hit her soon afterwards. Why had she left so suddenly? "I had to find myself, and take care of myself. I...I was confused about what had happened when I met you Asterr. I didn't understand my actions, or why I had passed out. I needed to take time to myself for mental health. I am here now though, so there is no need to worry over me. I have come to officially  join, and I hope that I won't be leaving again anytime soon." She looked into Asterr's eyes and nodded to her, content with the answer she had given. Her paws shuffled in the dust and she lowered her head in respect and apology. "I am so sorry for leaving in such a strange way...I wasn't myself." Her eyes found their way up to Asterr's and she looked on with her emerald eyes, pleading for forgiveness. Her tail swished softly, and her long legs moved tentatively towards Asterr. She reached her neck out as to place her head on Asterr's shoulder as a sign of friendship but was hesitant and worried she would feel offended by the gesture. Asterr was, after all, her superior. "Sorry!" She said softly. Her large ears flicked back and forth. She regretted having left, all she wanted was to be back with the pack. She finally pulled her head back up with a quiet sigh, and gave a soft smile at Asterr, begging forgiveness once again. She had made a mistake...A bad one.
"Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack"
                                     ~Unknown~
Messages In This Thread
Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 20, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 20, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 20, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 20, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 20, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 20, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 21, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 21, 2016, 02:18 PM