Rising Sun Valley Don't Mind Me
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
His tail wagged for a spit second, before slowly down to a complete stop. Perhaps he would be okay with a second alpha, someone more sturdy and steadfast versus aloof and carefree. He wasn't exactly sure if she was those things, but it'd be perfect if another would be able to keep him from making terrible decisions, like he had in the past. Look after him a bit, but not restrain him from being independant. Though the two had only just met, and still lacked knowledge of each others names, he inferred she would be able to do that. Depp definitely wouldn't control her or anything of the sort, more of a coexistence.  Maybe the two would grow a deeper bond, but Sparrow kept himself from delving into those thoughts, his pack didn't even have a name, he shouldn't think so far in the future.

At first being a lone wolf wasn't boring to Depp either, especially since he had groups of other wolves who he would call "friends". But being a loner had the main fault: being alone. He took care of himself generally well, but if he's alone for too long his mind wanders to places he'd rather not go. From hallucinations to old memories he'd rather not go into. He had to agree it wasn't necessarily fun, but he did have his delightful adventures time to time.  The dark wolf seemed interested that he was "winging it", since that isn't usually an alpha's mentality, but he anticipated this be no normal pack.

He thought for a moment reliving his time in Horizon Ridge, it wasn't bad but in his travels at Teekon Wilds he had come across the perfect place, with one flaw. "It's nice and all, but the terrain is a little difficult. I'd rather have it in The Tangle, which has everything you'd want in land, and more." He explained, it had a river leading into it, with dense forests and not far away from the beach. "My plans aren't really standard, I don't want it to be a large dictatorship. More relaxed, carefree. Battles aren't my thing, manipulation is though. I just want to build a sanctuary of my own- and other members that is."
Messages In This Thread
Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 05:51 PM