Sunspire Mountains Return Of The White Wolf
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
An explanation was given, yet Asterr felt reluctant to accept her words. There was only one thing she demanded of her members, and that was loyalty. She expected them to always be present, to never leave no matter the circumstances, and demanded a pledge of such before being accepted. Ezimette had made that very same pledge, but then she'd gone off and broken it. She had left them without so much as a single word of goodbye; one moment she was there, and then the next she was gone. The girl felt distrustful of her, a rare thing for someone who often searched for the best in others, and had once again been left unable to find her voice. When the woman approached to touch her shoulder, the yearling jerked her body back, denying her touch. She had been welcomed into the tribe with that very same gesture, so to see her trying to use it on the dragoness left a sour taste in her mouth.

"If that was the case, then you should have come to me. You should have told me—or someone, at least—that you were leaving." Her tone lacked it's usual softness, unable to get passed the betrayal. "You left without a single word, and then you return expecting to be welcomed back? How..." the girl swallowed, giving a shake of her head right after. "How can you expect me to grant you access into the tribe once more? You have left once already, so what is to keep you from doing the very same thing this time around?" She had half a mind to turn her away completely, to send her off and never let her near the borders. "I cannot be sure that you will remain, that you will not just use us and our resources, then leave to who knows where."
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 20, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 20, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 20, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 20, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 20, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 20, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 21, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 21, 2016, 02:18 PM