Rising Sun Valley Don't Mind Me
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The male's ears lifted at her words, so he had a recruit already! Perfect, exactly what he needed. He wasn't just delighted because of his small amount of progress in his new pack, but also because of the specific wolf deciding to join. He was already growing a fondness towards Sen, and hope the same vice versa. He figured it would be difficult to discover whether or not she did, with her language being so emotionless. In the past he had failed as a leader, but because of his young age and difficult peers. He wouldn't be strict on who was joining, but if they were to cause unneeded drama, it wouldn't be difficult for the male to kick them out or deny acceptance. He was aware if Sen and him decided to both be alpha's, they would still need four more recruits instead of only three. Which he didn't mind, knowing it would probably easier to gain recruits with another wolf to branch and ask around.

She had been his first person he (sorta) requested to join his pack, and it had been successful. Depp still anticipated him coming empty handed of course, but for the time being he was "on a role". His first reasoning to start a pack was because of his father, who once was the alpha of his own. They were a nomadic pack, traveling together, stealing from other packs. He didn't wish to travel much anymore, but if the offer was to present itself he'd likely take it- but not as a lone wolf. Perhaps a little stealing would take place, but that would go into discussion later.

The wolf had suggested to just take The Tangle as it is, regardless of any possible packs close to it. Which when she said so, he decided then and there they would take that land. It was perfect, especially with it being close to the beach, which he was very fond of. She spoke of their similarities, and had smiled when he spoke of his thoughts. Giving him security that he had gained some sort of relationship with the wolf. The girl agreed with the stupidity of war, only making him favor her even more. "I would certainly love if you did," he smirked, suggesting his feelings towards her. "What plans would you have for a pack if you were to rule it?" Depp implied her chances of ruling along side with him.
Messages In This Thread
Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 05:51 PM