Sunspire Mountains Return Of The White Wolf
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The entire situation was awful. Asterr was having an internal battle with herself all the way through it. She wanted to let her join them again, but after her sudden departure, the girl was rightfully hesitant. She worried, greatly, uncertain of what should be done. Should she allow the female to join them again, or should she turn her away? She wanted... oh, how difficult of a decision she'd been presented with! The pallid woman's posture didn't help at all, making her feel guilty for even considering the idea of leaving her out in the wilds on her own. Again, she shook her head, clearing her mind of any and all thoughts. She needed a clear mind, to be absent of all distractions, so that she might make the correct decision.

"I..." Asterr was quick to cut herself off, mouth closing abruptly as she thought her words over. She had to be certain, there was no room for an error to be made. Disloyal wolves were not welcomed in the tribe, and that was final, yet... "I will allow you to join us once more, but you will occupy the lowest of the ranks. You will not be viewed as a member until you have proven to me that your loyalty is not a farce." The dragoness hoped she was not making the wrong choice. Ezimette would be permitted within the territory only as an omega until she had managed to demonstrate her loyalty and earn back the chieftess' trust.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 20, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 20, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 20, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 20, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 20, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 20, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 21, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 21, 2016, 02:18 PM