Phantom Hollow Decrease the resolution [Malice]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The queen walked from the borders, back into the forest. She had just refreshed them, a thing she almost did every day when she was bored. Better make herself useful instead of sitting around all day on her lazy ass. Her paws were beginning to get familiar with the land of the dark forest that was so different from both the beach and the mountains. She hoped the others were also thinking that this place was quite perfect for them. They even had a small part of the river in their territory, I mean, how perfect do you want it?

As she was making her way towards the dens Cog and Sage had made for everyone, a familiar voice entered her ears. It was the one who almost everyone had their suspicion about, all except for Malice. She actually kind of liked the spirit of Veritas, a bit rebellious yet very formal. The queen knew her king wasn't fond of her being around, he had made that clear back in the canyon, but Malice couldn't find a reason to hate the poison master. The language the other spoke was unfamiliar however, and Malice now had turned her muzzle toward the place she thought their healer was. The tone the other had spoken in sounded rather urgent.

When she arrived, her nose detecting the smell of various plants as well as Veritas' own, and smiled warm to the other. You called, Veritas? What made you call out for me? She asked, her voice raspier than normal. Her throat still hurt, though it wasn't bothering her just yet. It would go away, in time, hopefully.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 20, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 04:45 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:03 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 05:22 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 22, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 23, 2016, 06:12 PM