Blackfoot Forest Attempt #6
24 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Lots of flowers, aww hell yes! Amma smiled happily at the alpha, Im glad to hear it! Sounds pretty amazing to me! This place would certainly be able to help her out in her botany skills. Someday she'd be a real flower queen. She grinned at the thought, finding it funny. She shifted into a more comfortable sitting position wanting to stand strong but look good all the same.

And then Aaron said something new, a different kind of pack philosophy that she hadn't expected. But it sounded great! She had left her birth pack in the first place to find someone to be with, and this pack was dedicated to that. She didn't mind who, as long as he could love her and she could love him. Well, she did hope he wouldn't be hideous or something, but she doubted that would be the case. She nodded, she now couldn't wait to join! Thats a pretty original idea, I like it. If be honored to join your pack, and whoever you pair me with... Well I trust your judgement.

Her brain was already swimming with ideas. What kinds of males were already here? Which one would be right for her? Then a thought came to her, had she even introduced herself. Her eyes widened as she grew hot with embarrassment. Oh, oh my god I'm sorry I didn't even tell you my name did I? My name is Ammalyn, but most people just call me Amma. She gave him a curt smile, shifting from foot to foot.

That was a real shit post sorry if it made no sense I'm so distracted rn xD
Messages In This Thread
Attempt #6 - by Ammalyn - February 21, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Attempt #6 - by Tantalus - February 21, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Attempt #6 - by Ammalyn - February 21, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: Attempt #6 - by Tantalus - February 21, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Attempt #6 - by Ammalyn - February 21, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Attempt #6 - by Tantalus - February 21, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Attempt #6 - by Ammalyn - February 21, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Attempt #6 - by Tantalus - February 21, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: Attempt #6 - by Ammalyn - February 21, 2016, 01:57 PM