Phantom Hollow that ensuing fire lights the darkness
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Geez, so many words I can't make sense of XD I'm a Dutchy, don't mind me :P

The queen watched as their poison master arrived, stopping right beside her. She didn't look at her though, her gaze fixated on the thing that had rudely barged in. The whisper entering her ear was enough for her to make up her mind about even growling louder than she already was. Veritas was right, screaming was not the right option for it would further destroy her vocal cords. Instead, she gave a nasty look at the stranger. This was their first trespasser, and she would not go easy on their first fool.

Next came the young boy, Issun, the one she knew was capable of fighting. They had fought each other as training, and she had seen his combat skills. For his age, he was good, and she hoped he would further his training on offensive fighting. This was a perfect opportunity. He had entered the scene with the same rage as the spawn of Satan, not like Veritas who had kept a cool head. Though Malice knew that she was capable of poisoning their fool with the poison on her claws. She had told her when they had first met that she did this, and it was absolutely brilliant of the healer.

The fool was a speaker it seemed, one with enough guts to look at the dark queen. This only enraged her further. Breaking her promise to herself that she wouldn't growl loud, her sound of anger could be heard louder than before. The words the fool had spoken however, triggered something inside her to answer.

Indeed. I am the daughter of Lucifer, spawn of Satan himself. I serve only the one so dark he could take lives with a snap of his fingers. She said between her gritted teeth. This fool was a servant of her master's greatest enemy, and she would make her bleed.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 21, 2016, 04:40 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 05:08 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:55 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Issun - February 21, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 21, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Issun - February 21, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 21, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 22, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Issun - February 22, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 22, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 24, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Issun - February 24, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 25, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 25, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 26, 2016, 09:26 PM