Great Bear Wilderness i see what you did there
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Silvertip Mountain. Bazi nodded, make a mental note of the numbers - Jinx, Tyrande, Lecter, Ira, Sitri - and a newcomer. That made six, at least. It had taken her quite some time to reach the forest from Swiftcurrent Creek, making proximity less of an issue for the Creek than for, say, the Plateau wolves, or even the Ridge. Eventually, the mountain-dwellers would have to descent into the valley to hunt larger game.

Her answer seemed to calm the Silvertip wolf, if only a little - a faint rustle suggested that she had settled down, but it was hard to see. Bazi sat down too. She itched to approach and inspect Tyrande more thoroughly, but correctly deduced that this was not the sort of wolf who appreciated close contact from a near stranger.

"I know that your name is Tyrande. My name is Bazi," she offered. Tyrande was right - she had visited the forest two or three times in conjunction with trips to the springs, but the forest had always been empty. "And I was.. concerned. I found Lecter, after you were accepted. He was drawing runes with your blood," The mere thought of it made he grimace, but she was careful not to taint the story with the opinions that burned hotly in her mouth. "The split was quite sudden, and I didn't know if you had gone on your own accord, or been dragged along. So - " She paused, regarding the faint outline of Tyrande in the gloom. "Are you alright?"
Messages In This Thread
i see what you did there - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 05:26 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 19, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 19, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 10:32 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 19, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 19, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: i see what you did there - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 19, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: i see what you did there - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 01:36 PM