The Sentinels and our souls they blend
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
If Eilidh ever knew her mother's feelings about her own worth, she would have been heartbroken. Eilidh knew her mother's knowledge was indispensable to the pack, especially to the young healers learning from her, and Blue Willow should never feel less of a healer because she was sharing her duties. That was how a pack was made stronger, how the strength of one was multiplied by combining many. Thankfully, Eilidh didn't know her mother's feelings on the matter, and could simply enjoy hearing about her younger sisters. "You're not remiss in your duties, Mamma. You're teaching me!" she wagged her tail happily behind her hocks, blissfully unaware of her mother's underlying jealousy.

"I'm not trying to keep secrets, Mamma. I promised my friend I'd try to figure it out on my own first, and I just haven't been able to." Eilidh bit her lip, unsure if she should mention that it was Dante who was sick. Maybe, after she explained the symptoms, she could reveal who it was. "The symptoms are coughing, with some wheezing, and fatigue. Symptoms seem worse in the morning and ease during the day. Appetite seems normal." She sighed, wondering if she should just tell her, but figured it wouldn't hurt to keep the secret for a moment or two longer. "I treated with rest and a bit of honeycomb to soothe the throat, but I'm worried about the wheezing. Lungs sounded crackly." Eilidh peered at her mother, twin emerald gazes meeting, and waited.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
and our souls they blend - by Eilidh - February 07, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: and our souls they blend - by Blue Willow - February 14, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: and our souls they blend - by Eilidh - February 18, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: and our souls they blend - by Blue Willow - February 19, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: and our souls they blend - by Eilidh - February 21, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: and our souls they blend - by Blue Willow - March 12, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: and our souls they blend - by Eilidh - March 20, 2016, 04:46 PM