Great Bear Wilderness i see what you did there
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Tyrande's life story unfolded in front of her, made vivid by the great emotion in the storyteller's voice. Bazi felt herself become a mere spectator in her own conversation, pushed out by ghosts of a time that no longer existed. Her own past seemed so distant now; she could scarcely recall Mari's face, and rarely thought of Shar-Kali at all. The Creek was home.

Tyrande's tale was a woeful one indeed. Bazi made to step forward and comfort the shadowy critter, but remembered herself at the last moment. "You've found him now," she soothed awkwardly from a distance, "So don't worry. Do your pack proud and be happy that you've found each other." The warnings regarding Lecter seemed to have melted in the heat of the other wolf's sad recollections.

She wondered what Jinx would make of one of her underlings leaking so much information to an outsider, even if it was personal. The Silvertip alpha seemed like the kind who would come down hard on transgressors - even her own. What that thought in mind, Bazi got to her feet. "I should go," she said, glancing about. "Your alpha did not take kindly to anyone trespassing around the Creek, so I'm guessing she'll be even harsher on her own turf."
Messages In This Thread
i see what you did there - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 05:26 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 19, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 19, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 10:32 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 19, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 19, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: i see what you did there - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: i see what you did there - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 19, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: i see what you did there - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 01:36 PM