Neverwinter Forest before i ever met you
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
While Kaskara had been beta below her brother's place as alpha in the last three four packs they'd lived in, she often did not require other wolves to submit openly to her. As long as they were respectful of her place in the pack, both as beta and sister to the alpha, she was fine with subordinates not groveling before her. Actually, she preferred it. Groveling wasn't pretty or becoming of any wolf, especially one that was as in love with her brother as Eshe. And often she did not bow to those above her, either; her brother would receive a firm smack on his head if he ever demanded that of her. Kas followed him, that was true, but in all else they were equals. Scimitar knew that, too, and she hoped his new bride understood their places were more like equals than leader and follower.

Kaskara smiled as Eshe came forward, and gave her a nod of greeting. They were equal, of course, but Kas still gave greetings of respect when it was called for. "Hey, Eshe," she replied, tail wagging behind her softly. Kaskara had forgotten how beautiful this forest was, and enjoyed the fact that Kieran was here with her again. And now Eshe and Pasha would see it, too, and be able to begin life anew within its snowy confines. "How are things with you?" she asked softly, and with a sweep of her nose, invited Eshe to walk beside her in their new home.
Messages In This Thread
before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 18, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 21, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 04, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 20, 2016, 12:16 PM