The Sentinels sanctuary
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

heyyy....cas is mad and lashing out .... send me a PM if u dont like it

Behati was dead.

the full realization of what had happened, and why he was here, unfortunately dawned on Casmir right as Eilidh entered the den. she fairly glowed next to his glowering angst, and the pain in his chest did not grow into tears, but lashing anger. "didja miss the fucking memo, Eeds?" he demanded, jerking away from his sister even as black spots suddenly popped and danced before his eyes.

how could she not know what had happened? Behati was dead -- his mind repeated this over and over again, an agonizing mantra, and he shuffled himself to the edge of the den, glaring at his sister, though she had done no wrong against him, save for bring happy clouds into his depressed storm.

"some bitch bit my ear off when i was out looking for Behati. then i come back, and she's fucking DEAD! like, how are you so stupid and so out of the goddamn loop?" he had never spoken to her this way; regret welled instantly in his belly, but in some twisted way it felt good to vent, to tear at her with all the pain and rage in his young body.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
sanctuary - by Eilidh - February 18, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Casmir - February 19, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Eilidh - February 21, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Casmir - February 22, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Blue Willow - February 24, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Eilidh - February 24, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: sanctuary - by Casmir - February 24, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Blue Willow - February 24, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Eilidh - February 25, 2016, 01:12 PM