The Sentinels Before it's too late, stop trying to wait
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"I wouldn't say that," he answered, thinking a moment.  "I don't understand it, no.  But it makes me happy that you have good friends.  He just happens to be one of them."  He wasn't required to like all of her friends, just as she was (hopefully) not required to like all of his.  So long as Dante avoided any further confrontations, perhaps they could learn to deal with the situation.  What made him unhappy in this was that Charon had upset her.  "People do change.  But it seems to me that Charon is quick to speak without thought."  Pretty much every conversation they had held ended with some sort of insult match.  "Maybe even now he regrets it." He could hardly believe the words as he gave them, but it was true. For all his faults, even when they fought, Dante could see how much Osprey had meant to the boy. There was not much chance he had meant to end a friendship so suddenly.

Either way, Dante would support her.  It wasn't his call to make, or to even weigh heavily in on.  But he was glad she was willing to talk about it.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 06, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 06, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 06, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 12, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 16, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 17, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 19, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 19, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 20, 2016, 12:32 AM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 21, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 22, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 28, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 29, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 29, 2016, 04:16 PM