Phoenix Maplewood A temper set for tender
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
They weren't so starry eyed anymore; Reek could feel it despite her reciprocation. The honeymoon phase may have been over, but Reek still loved his mate with a deep intensity as he always had. The breakneck energy that once brought life to their relationship, however, had faded away with it's newness. Nevertheless, Reek didn't fear or fret drifting away from his partner, but sealed awa in this hole, he did fear her growing bored with life, and in turn— himself.

Even so, it brought Reek great joy to see that Saena was at least receptive to taking a brief vacation to focus on themselves. Fun: that was something in short supply as of late. The corners of Reek's mouth turned upward in a now rare smile. "We've worked ourselves into a rut babe," he said. Like a disease, he worried it would eventually infect their relationship... it's cure however, he felt, was this trip.

"I know you won't be able to run or do many of the things we used to do together because of your injuries, but— I just— I wanna show you a good time like we used to have, you know?" Seeing her couped up in this hole— tired and depressed was in turn painful for Reek. "Like, the day we found the waterfall. Remember? When I jumped from the top— Your face..." Unable to contain himself, Reek began to laugh with memories playing like a slideshow in his mind. "Oh my god, your face," he wheezed between rasping fits of laughter.  "It was so..." Reek's face contorted in his best exaggerated imitation, before falling away into a shit-eating grin and more fits of laughter.
Messages In This Thread
A temper set for tender - by Reek - January 26, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Saēna - January 27, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Reek - January 27, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Saēna - February 03, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Reek - February 04, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Saēna - February 22, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Reek - February 23, 2016, 12:04 AM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Saēna - March 03, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Reek - March 03, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Saēna - March 09, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Reek - March 10, 2016, 02:28 PM