Whitewater Gorge new pack on the block
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Oh yeah, I think I remember you from like one of my first conversations on here XD

The wind blew through her dark fur as she watched the clearly younger and smaller male, noticing the cuts on the side of his face. She didn't know if they were recent or not, having no knowledge of anything regarding healing and wounds, but it did make her feel a little more comfortable. She could probably overpower him, though she wasn't looking for a fight with yet another one of the brute pack that called themselves Dark Brotherhood. She had heard the thing speak of it, saying they were all assassins and stuff before they got into a fight. Assassin hey? This petite male? She almost chuckled, but kept her cool. She didn't hold it against the young male, knowing it wasn't his fault that the thing she had met was so foolish. She did hope however that this black and white individual had more brains than the bitchy girl.

Her posture remained neutral, her tail even wagging a bit. She didn't move toward the stranger, assuming their packs would be enemies after the fight between the dark queen and the thing that had challenged her. She hoped they could live in peace, but if all were so foolish as that dark girl, she doubted they could.

His smile was a good start, just like his words and the sort-of compliment on the place they had chosen to settle. The queen returned a warm smile before replying to his words. Thank you, young'un. She thanked him, not only because of his kind words, but because he was more sane than the girl she had fought with. What are you doing around here, if I may ask?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 22, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 23, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 24, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 24, 2016, 06:36 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 24, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 24, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 24, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 25, 2016, 02:34 AM